Author Question: Liberals, do you ever feel like this category is a waste of time? (Read 1049 times)

camila

I can't stand the amount of trolls on here. I know these "Cons" are trolls because I have never met people this uneducated and stupid.

Since this place is overrun with trolls and high school drop outs, what is another section that is much more enjoyable?

ricki

Try Religion & Spirituality lol

Just kidding, there are more nutjobs over there than here.I visit "Math & Homework" section to help people with their questions but since it's Summer now, there are very few people there right now.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

curlz

Sounds like a lot of "sour grapes" coming out of your keyboard

coco

Yes.

I enjoy the Words and Wordplay section and Arts & Humanities. There are people there who don't have as their main reason for living the criticism of the President.

j_sun

I balance my work out......

Hungry!

Yes, without my thumbs-down ability, this category is hard to take.  I can only "agree"; I cannot disagree.

You might enjoy Words & Wordplay.  Is there a Philosophy section?

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library