This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that ... (Read 239 times)

lilldybug07

Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that permits it to operate efficiently:

A) conflict
  B) interaction
  C) functionalist
  D) organic

Question 2

In response to the question how's life treating you? which of the following reflects alienation:

A) A-OK
  B) I really don't care.
  C) I'm distressed by it.
  D) Let me think about it and I'll get back to you later.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittanywood

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library