Author Question: Rearrange each formula to solve for the indicated variable. (Read 4218 times)

Hungry!

a) y = ab – q

solve for b

b) i = p(u + xc)

solve for c

:o

clippers!

a) y = ab – q

solve for b

(y - q) / a = b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

clippers!

b) i = p(u + xc)

solve for c

((i / p) - u)/x = c

Engineer

add q on both side we get
y+q=ab
now divide a on both side
(y+q)/a = b
so answer is
(y+q)/a = b

Engineer

same as second one answer is

(i-pu)/px = c

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

The most common treatment options for addiction include psychotherapy, support groups, and individual counseling.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library