This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A common threat to internal validity when measuring participants' attitudes about different racial ... (Read 22 times)

leilurhhh

A common threat to internal validity when measuring participants' attitudes about different racial groups as the dependent variable is the effect of

a) reactive measures
 b) nonreactive measures.
 c) practice effects.
 d) maturation.

Question 2

The smell of chalk dust always makes me think of my first day of school. The neurological activity that originally encoded this recollection most likely depended on which of the following structures?

a) The amygdala and the hippocampu
 b) The thalamus and the hypothalamus
 c) The corpus callosum and the parietal lobe
 d) The temporal and frontal lobes

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ErinKing

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

leilurhhh

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

essyface1

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library