This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence uses correct capitalization? A) My aunt visited uncle Tony while he served with the ... (Read 82 times)

Kikoku

Which sentence uses correct capitalization?
 A) My aunt visited uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.
 B) My Aunt visited Uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.
 C) My aunt visited Uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.

Question 2

To, From, Date, and Subject in an e-mail message or a memo are called ___________________ _ words.
 Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

guide

Kikoku

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
:D TYSM

robbielu01

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library