This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence uses correct capitalization? A) My aunt visited uncle Tony while he served with the ... (Read 87 times)

Kikoku

Which sentence uses correct capitalization?
 A) My aunt visited uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.
 B) My Aunt visited Uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.
 C) My aunt visited Uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.

Question 2

To, From, Date, and Subject in an e-mail message or a memo are called ___________________ _ words.
 Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

guide

Kikoku

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Gracias!

mammy1697

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library