Author Question: Can someone please help me find a good website where i can research Law of Wills? (Read 696 times)

camila

I'm doing homework on Wills (last will and testaments), but i'm having a hard time finding an informative website. I've tried Wikipedia, but i still got two questions left that i couldn't find the answers. If anyone can give me a link to a website that can help me i would be greatful.

j_sun

Try NewYorkLife.com for a general discussion. Your state law is probably online, but may be too complex if you don't read much law. Try your state bar association website. They may mail you a pamphlet on probate and what executors do. A local Legal Services office may have this as well.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

It's called Estate and Probate Law, and its created and regulated by STATE legislatures.
google your state + statutes, then search the statute site for Estate Law.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library