Author Question: Mario tells his therapist, I am so confused about what area I want to major in. His therapist says, ... (Read 84 times)

haleyc112

Mario tells his therapist, I am so confused about what area I want to major in. His therapist says, So, you seem to be having trouble deciding what to study. Mario's therapist has used which technique?

a. modeling
  b. active listening
  c. congruence
  d. flooding

Question 2

If a client is extremely quiet during a session of client-centered therapy, the therapist would most likely make which statement?

a. What was your relationship with your mother like?
  b. Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable if we tried social skills training?
  c. You can talk about whatever you'd like, whenever you are ready to do so.
  d. Tell me exactly what thoughts are in your head right now.

Shshxj

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER:
b

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER:
c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library