Author Question: How can I rearrange the Centripetal force equation? (Read 575 times)

dalyningkenk

Fc=m4(pi^2)r(f^2)

I need to rearrange that formula to make it equal to the slope of a graph. I need to then rearrange it so that I can find the mass.
Fc=Centripetal Force. (0.981)
m=Mass
(pi^2)= Pi squared.
r= radius of the string being swung (equal to 1).
(f^2)= Frequency squared. (1.585)
The slope of the graph was 1.6

Yolanda

You can divide the slope by (4(pi^2)r) and multiply this by 1000. This will give you your kilograms of the mass and them convert to grams

This will give you approximately 15.83 grams

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library