This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement made by the resident of a long-term care facility is evidence that the facility is ... (Read 81 times)

daltonest1984

Which statement made by the resident of a long-term care facility is evidence that the facility is providing care in accordance with the Bill of Rights for Long-Term Care Residents?

a. It's so nice to have my hometown news-paper available here.
  b. Going out to the theater with the other residents is a nice social activity.
  c. I was told that if I didn't want to change rooms, I didn't have to.
  d. The whole place was decorated so beau-tifully for the holidays.

Question 2

Which intervention addresses a right guaranteed a long-term care facility resident?

a. Ethnic foods are made available to cultur-ally diverse residents who would like them.
  b. Each resident has access to a telephone in his or her room.
  c. Family members are welcome at any time.
  d. A professional hairdresser is available 3 days a week.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lkoler

Answer to Question 1

ANS: C
The Bill of Rights for Long-Term Care Residents assures the individual the right to be trans-ferred only for appropriate reasons as indicated by the correct option. While positive in nature, the remaining statements are not directly related to any of the guaranteed rights.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C
The Bill of Rights for Long-Term Care Residents includes the right to immediate visitation and access at any time for family, health care providers, and legal advisors and the right to reasonable visitation and access for others. While generally provided, the remaining interventions are not directly related to the guaranteed rights.

daltonest1984

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Liddy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library