This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Three of the following are examples of self-regulation as social cognitive theorists describe it. ... (Read 36 times)

fox

Three of the following are examples of self-regulation as social cognitive theorists describe it. Which one is not a good example of self-regulation?

a. A student reminds herself in a whisper that she should raise her hand before speaking in class.
  b. A student thinks, I paid better attention in class today. I'm going to reward myself by watching television when I get home from school.
  c. A student keeps track of the number of times he's gone to the pencil sharpener in a single day.
  d. A student tries hard to earn the reinforcer his teacher has told him he will get for good behavior.

Question 2

Which one of the following teaching strategies is most likely to promote resilient self-efficacy?

a. Ms. Angelotti has her students pronounce Comment allez vous? over and over until they can do so correctly.
  b. Mr. Benavidez makes sure that failure never occurs in his classroom; he limits his students' assignments to tasks he knows they can do easily and effortlessly.
  c. Mr. Coffin has students in a woodworking class use only hand tools while building a bookshelf.
  d. Ms. Davis assigns a variety of challenging math problems, knowing that her students will successfully solve most, but probably not all, of them.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

nicoleclaire22

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 29% of students answer this correctly

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library