This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse in a nursing home is writing a note on a resident that addresses the care the resident has ... (Read 52 times)

Chloeellawright

A nurse in a nursing home is writing a note on a resident that addresses the care the resident has received during the day and the resident's response to care. What type of note does this represent?

A) PIE note
  B) Flow sheet
  C) Narrative note
  D) SOAP note

Question 2

A nurse student states, I feel good that I put an indwelling catheter in my client without any problem. This demonstrates which factor affecting self-concept?

A) Culture
  B) Inadequate coping
  C) Stress tolerance
  D) Values

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

AngeliqueG

Answer to Question 1

Job done, indeed. Thank you

Answer to Question 2

Ans: C

Chloeellawright

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
:D TYSM

pratush dev

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library