This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Matching 1. Tunisia a. Hosni Mubarak replaced and the Muslim Brotherhood elected to power 2. ... (Read 57 times)

maegan_martin

Matching

1. Tunisia a. Hosni Mubarak replaced and the Muslim Brotherhood elected to power
  2. Libya b. Civil war continues with protests and widespread violence
  3. Egypt c. Existing government dissolved and a new Constitutional Assembly was elected
  4. Lebanon d. King Abdulla Hussein monarchy continues
  5. Iraq e. Military government ousted and a change in government occurs
  6. Jordan f. Muammar Gaddafi killed and a new rebel government was instilled
  7. Oman g. Saddam Hussein executed and a new Parliamentary government developed
  8. Yemen h. Protests and peaceful changes in the existing government
  9. Algeria i. Violent protests succeed in change of government, but al-Qaeda is very active in this country
  10. Morocco j. Widespread protests yield government policy changes

Question 2

Islam is the fastest growing religion on Earth and 80 of believers now live outside the Middle East.

a. True
   b. False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

BAOCHAU2803

Answer to Question 1

1. c
2. f
3. a
4. b
5. g
6. d
7. j
8. i
9. e
10. h

Answer to Question 2

a

maegan_martin

Reply 2 on: Aug 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Dominic

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library