Author Question: In a study of custody situations, which condition had the lowest level of satisfaction? a. joint ... (Read 24 times)

melina_rosy

In a study of custody situations, which condition had the lowest level of satisfaction?

a. joint custody
  b. one partner is shut out of the child's life
  c. mixed arrangement
  d. judge decides every six months best arrangement

Question 2

What was the predominant reaction of undergraduates to the ending of their last relationship?

a. I got depressed
  b. I started drinking
  c. Good riddance
  d. I was initially upset but glad it was over

flannelavenger

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library