This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The starter motor on a V-6 engine is being tested for starter amperage draw. The initial surge ... (Read 111 times)

jon_i

The starter motor on a V-6 engine is being tested for starter amperage draw. The initial surge current was about 210 amperes and about 160 amperes during cranking. Technician A says that the starter is defective and should be replaced because the current flow exceeds 200 amperes. Technician B says that this is normal current draw for a starter motor for a V-6 engine. Who is right?
◦ Technician A only
◦ Technician B only
◦ Both technicians A and B
◦ Neither technician A nor B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by jon_i on Aug 13, 2021

parshano

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 13, 2021
Great answer, keep it coming :)

6ana001

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library