This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A P0117 DTC is being discussed. Technician A says that the ECT sensor could be internally shorted to ... (Read 49 times)

jon_i

A P0117 DTC is being discussed. Technician A says that the ECT sensor could be internally shorted to ground. Technician B says that the signal wire could be open. Who is right?
◦ Technician A only
◦ Technician B only
◦ Both technicians A and B
◦ Neither technician A nor B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by jon_i on Aug 13, 2021

rekilledagain

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 13, 2021
Great answer, keep it coming :)

nathang24

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library