Author Question: Can someone please help me find a good website where i can research Law of Wills? (Read 695 times)

camila

I'm doing homework on Wills (last will and testaments), but i'm having a hard time finding an informative website. I've tried Wikipedia, but i still got two questions left that i couldn't find the answers. If anyone can give me a link to a website that can help me i would be greatful.

j_sun

Try NewYorkLife.com for a general discussion. Your state law is probably online, but may be too complex if you don't read much law. Try your state bar association website. They may mail you a pamphlet on probate and what executors do. A local Legal Services office may have this as well.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

It's called Estate and Probate Law, and its created and regulated by STATE legislatures.
google your state + statutes, then search the statute site for Estate Law.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library