Author Question: When police delivered a search warrant, Michael asked to see the warrant, requested that the file ... (Read 81 times)

wrbasek0

When police delivered a search warrant, Michael asked to see the warrant, requested
  that the file placed in a sealed envelope and delivered to a judge, and then notified
  the client. What step did Michael omit?

A. Object to the warrant.
  B. Provide a copy of consent to disclose the fact of relationship.
  C. Have the sealed envelope notarized.
  D. Notify his supervisor that the warrant had been served.

Question 2

Bruce's supervisor tells him that he was overheard talking about a client in the
  hallway. Bruce replies that he is not at fault because he did not deliberately reveal
  sensitive information. How might an experienced supervisor respond?

A. Inadvertent disclosure is still a breach of confidentiality.
  B. The fact that you intended no harm is the most important issue here.
  C. I know that privacy rules are a pain, but we have to be seen to follow them to
  the letter.
  D. I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to write you up for this ethical violation.

cascooper22

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A