Author Question: help with a thesis statement for Romeo and Juliet? (Read 1251 times)

aero

i have to write a paper on the balcony scene, and how manifestation of their love, and the obstacles to their love. so far i have:
in the playwright, Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, manifestation of Romeo and Juliet's love is shown in Romeo's willingness to sacrifice, and Juliet's honesty and sincerity.

i need to make it much better. please help!

Jesse_J

I think this exceeds my knowledge on shakespeare. I had a friend who read shakespear and alike ..he was a rather intellectual person..a wise one.. and I am sure he is out there somewhere trolling on girls instead of trying to be handy trying to help you and alike out in a thoughtful manner.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

hummingbird

My teacher Loved my work for Romeo and Juliet, Ill help you,
to make it better say:
In the playwright, Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, manifestation of Romeo's and Juliet's love is shown in willingness to sacrifice, and Juliet's honesty and sincerity for her view on life and life's creation. Together it is Romeo's and Juliet's love and sacrafices that they made for each other that leads the story to its creative idea of their passion for each other.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library