Author Question: please answer this poll you will be helping with my anthropology homework? (Read 1913 times)

Millan

1. do you have dimples
2. do you have hich hikers thumb (does your thumb go back when held at 90 degrees)
3 do you  have hair on the second section of your finger
4. do you have freckles
5. is your ear wax grey or yellow

Hawke

1. no
2. a little
3. no
4. no
5. I don't have ear wax

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hungry!

1. no
2.yes
3.yes
4.no
5.who has gray ear wax?

coco

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yellow...

j_sun

1. Nope
2. Hell no
3. Yep
4. A whole bunch
5. Yellow

Sandstorm

No
2. no
3.no and I don't expect any too
4. no
5. yellow

hummingbird

1. one... left cheek
2. lol yeah!!...
3.  noo
4. nope
5. yellow?  grey actually  exists?!?!

good luck with your homework

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

A cataract is a clouding of the eyes' natural lens. As we age, some clouding of the lens may occur. The first sign of a cataract is usually blurry vision. Although glasses and other visual aids may at first help a person with cataracts, surgery may become inevitable. Cataract surgery is very successful in restoring vision, and it is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library