Author Question: i need help on an anthropology paper, someone? (Read 1517 times)

Jones

im doing a paper for anthropology called 'what it means to be human' and i need some ideas, i need things that only humans have, that animals done,  its for sociology. so i have one 'complex emotions' because animals dont go into complex detail on their feelings, etc. but i need some more ideas,   SOON.

aero

how about skills and behaviors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Language.

aero

How about Asking people on YA to do your homework for you.

Jesse_J

Humans follow laws/rules (norms) animals dont
Humans have rights animals dont
humans have cultures
we reason with each other we also  reperesnt or reasons to one another
we remember things, our behaviors ect..."It's not "what is human," but what is unique"

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library