This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Discuss the benefits and potential drawbacks of allowing a child or teen to participate in organized ... (Read 198 times)

mwit1967

Discuss the benefits and potential drawbacks of allowing a child or teen to participate in organized sports.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Which statement best reflects Erikson's concept of generativity?

a. Help the children, for they are our future..
 b. If I have lived the good life, death will be welcomed..
 c. I am comfortable with the love relationships in my life..
 d. If you trust others, you trust yourself..

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kaylee05

Answer to Question 1

Participating in sports can enhance adolescents' self-esteem and help them learn initiative. Sports can provide adolescents with a chance to learn important social skills. Potential drawbacks include injury, delinquent and antisocial behavior, and the use of illegal drugs, such as anabolic steroids, to improve performance.

Answer to Question 2

a

mwit1967

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

TheDev123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library