Author Question: Has anyone had a similar schedule to mine in high school? (Read 1365 times)

Jesse_J

This is for my junior year.. we're starting to already pick the classes.
Here are the classes:
1.English 3 Pre-Ap
2.Physics Pre-Ap
3.US History AP
4.Pre-Calculus Pre-Ap
5.Statistics AP
6.Spanish 4 AP
7.Computer Science Pre-Ap

These are the classes I'm planning to attend. What do you think?

Hungry!

If you have good time management and pay attention in class I think you should be ok.  One big thing though it to make sure to get things done early, it helps if you can set aside an hour or two every day to do homework (even if you don't have anything due in the next couple days it's good to still set this time aside to either review/study or work ahead, that way if an emergency comes up or you get sick or something you don't fall behind).  It can be challenging though if you start running in to deadlines across multiple classes (nothing worse than having two projects due is two unrelated classes, and both teachers think you should just be working on their class), this is why it's important to keep working ahead, that way you give yourself a cushion

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Melanie

it depends what comes easy to you. if you are good with equations but not a great problem solver pre calc will be a breeze. but if its the other stats will be your favorite class. physics you will just hve to pay attention and be on your game, especially ap. are you good at spanish? english is english and us history is fairly easy just need to have a decent memory.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library