Author Question: Computer Science and Microsoft Professionals please please please help with homework? (Read 1289 times)

Melanie

Hi there,
I am currently taking a beginning computer science course and one of my tasks required for my upcoming quiz is to copy and paste information into microsoft word and then converting that information into a table. I am in desperate need of a very detailed explanation of how to convert any text information into a table with specific rows and columns. Please only answer if you are very sure of how to do this. No vague answers please. THANK YOU SO MUUUCHH (this is on microsoft word 2003 to be specific)

geoffrey

Please follow the below steps:

1. Paste the information in MS-Word.
2. Select the information
3. Select the menu Table->Convert->Text To Table
4. Give the number of rows and columns and Click OK.

Hope it helps.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

aero

After pasting your text, select all the text you pasted. You should be able to convert the text to tables from your menu bar.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library