Author Question: Why does Obama want Hillary supporters to "Get Over It" ? (Read 3607 times)

Jesse_J

What does he want us to "get over" - the fact that there are many voters out there that will not, under any circumstances, vote for this man no matter how many political ploys he creates ?
Ms. Bigglesworth:  You don't speak for me - and neither does Obama.  Go shake your finger in someone elses face - it won't work with me.  I can "lay off" whatever I choose - and there is nothing "fair" about this election.  Obama is a sham.

penguins

To me, it just seems that the minority of Hillary Supporters (About 15%) are acting like babies because things didn't go their way...

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Millan

well then be prepared for another republican in the office to ruin our economy more

o and it brings joy to my heart still that clinton lost,  you clinton supporters use to say this and that WHAT NOW SPEAK UP!!

Sandstorm

He has to pander to Clinton supporters to beat McCain.

camila

STOP chewing on his every "motion" or phrase...

YOU KNOW G.D. WELL what "get over it" means,
it' means the same as in any loss--it's time to GET OVER IT AND LET'S GO FORWARD AND UNITE.

IT WILL HURT--BUT TIME IS SURELY WASTIN'!!!

DEMS/OBAMA/CLINTON? '08!

TI

Because he knows that if even if half of her eighteen million supporters  don't vote for him, he will lose. I am one of those eighteen million and I for one will never vote for him.

Millan

Because he wants their support.  Hillary's supporters were very loyal to her, and feel like the Democrat party treated her unfairly, and feel like the party had already put full endorsement into Obama.

Sandstorm

Wow, I hear many Republican´s say they will vote independent this year.  I can´t say I blame them being Bush back stabbed the conservatives.  I don´t begrudge them for their right to vote their conscious, and neither should you.  Lay OFF the Clinton voters, all is fair, they feel betrayed by there party, as do conservatives.

Yolanda

Hillary supporters have an easy choice.  They can vote for someone who supports all the issues she ran to promote; health care, women's choice, withdrawal from Iraq, tax policies that favor the working man, etc.  That's Obama.

Or someone who OPPOSES everything she believes in (McCain).  Hardly a way to "honor" her campaign.

aero

Um...because he won your party's nomination and you're supposed to abide by the voting system? Are you saying that the existing politicians should start deciding who gets to run for office based on who they think is more "electable"...instead of abiding by an actual electing system?

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library