Author Question: Violation of the assumptions underlying statistical tests can result in increased risk of ____. ... (Read 47 times)

Alainaaa8

Violation of the assumptions underlying statistical tests can result in increased risk of ____.

a. Type I error only
 b. Type II error only
 c. both Type I and Type II errors
  d. neither Type I nor Type II error

Question 2

Statistical and experimental reliability mean the same thing.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

mcabuhat

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

F

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates’s recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library