Author Question: how to get good marks in 1st year engineering with cs branch? (Read 1154 times)

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

i am taking admission in a private college with computer science branch and i wanna excel in my studies..please give useful advice. i really appreciate your advices......thanks in advance , my frnd !

Jones

study study and study
work hard you will definately score good marks and get a good job.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

go.lag

The best way to get good grades is to do the following:

1.  Attend all lectures and take good notes.
2.  Attend all of the labs and perform them.
3.  Read the book at least twice before an exam.
4.  Do all of the homework problems.
5.  Attend all of the problem sessions.
6.  Don't get distracted by text messaging, looking at the internet or other distractions when you are doing any of the activities above.

cdr_15

Go through 11th and 12th PCM and attend all lectures.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library