This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A patient has just been told that she has the genetic markers for a severe type of breast cancer. ... (Read 55 times)

joblessjake

A patient has just been told that she has the genetic markers for a severe type of breast cancer.

After the patient meets with the physician, the patient's daughter asks the nurse, What did the doctor tell my mother? She seems upset. What is the nurse's best response?
  a. I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to discuss that.
  b. The physician will discuss this with you.
  c. It seems that your mother has the genetic markers for a type of breast cancer.
  d. This is information that your mother will need to discuss with you.

Question 2

The term percent is related to which number?

a. 5
  b. 10
  c. 50
  d. 100

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

amandanbreshears

Answer to Question 1

ANS: D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

joblessjake

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

ryhom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

It is important to read food labels and choose foods with low cholesterol and saturated trans fat. You should limit saturated fat to no higher than 6% of daily calories.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library