This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: It takes light 1.3 seconds to travel from the moon to Earth and 8 minutes to travel from the sun to ... (Read 98 times)

Coya19@aol.com

It takes light 1.3 seconds to travel from the moon to Earth and 8 minutes to travel from the sun to Earth. Which of the following statements is true?

a. The sun is 6.2 times further from Earth than the moon.
  b. The sun is 10 times further from Earth than the moon.
  c. The sun is 0.16 times further Earth than the moon
  d. The sun is 0.10 times further from Earth that the moon.
  e. The sun is 370 times further from Earth than the moon.

Question 2

Arrange the following distances in order from smallest to largest. I. kilometer II. light-year III. yard IV. Astronomical unit

a. I, II, III, IV
  b. IV, III, II, I
  c. III, I, IV, II
  d. II, I, IV, III
  e. III, I, II, IV

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

elizabethrperez

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

C

Coya19@aol.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
Gracias!

jojobee318

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library