This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A wide array of social media tools are available. Of the 13 presented in the chapter, which ones do ... (Read 73 times)

09madisonrousseau09

A wide array of social media tools are available. Of the 13 presented in the chapter, which ones do you use and for what reason? Do these uses and tools benefit or hinder your professional image? Explain.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

PR Social media content should be created with a view of selling a product, not building relationships and starting conversations.

Indicate whether this statement is true or false.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Christopher

Answer to Question 1

I use Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. I use Facebook to stay connected and
maintain relationships with those I see often and those I rarely see. I use Twitter to stay up-todate
on current events and build my social presence. I use LinkedIn as my primary professional
networking tool to connect with employers and organizations in my field of interest. There are
no uses of any of these tools that would hinder my professional image as I am careful to post
only appropriate images and messages

Answer to Question 2

FALSE

09madisonrousseau09

Reply 2 on: Aug 11, 2018
Gracias!

kishoreddi

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library