This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Liesl has schizophrenia. She says to her mother, My tie-father's birthday is near Her mother ... (Read 79 times)

wrbasek0

Liesl has schizophrenia. She says to her mother, My tie-father's birthday is near Her mother understands from the rest of the conversation that Liesl means brother when she says tie-father. Tie-father is an example of which form of disorganized speech?

a. Clang association
  b. Loose association
  c. Neologism
  d. Tangentiality

Question 2

The modern approach to abnormal psychology includes

a. accepting those with mental disorder as people who need professional attention.
  b. placing people with a mental disorder into a psychiatric hospital.
  c. allowing police the ability to perform a mental hygiene arrest when necessary.
  d. placing individuals into asylums for their own protection.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Mochi

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a

wrbasek0

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kjohnson

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library