Author Question: A Satir-oriented therapist working in a session with a client said the following: As I listen to you ... (Read 58 times)

kellyjaisingh

A Satir-oriented therapist working in a session with a client said the following: As I listen to you explain what happened to you during that argument with your sister, I am getting a sense that you were feeling hurt. Does that sound right? What is the therapist attempting to do with the client?

A) Understand the ingredients of the interaction
  B) Facilitate emotional expression
  C) Soften the family rule
  D) Coaching communication

Question 2

The ingredients of an interaction intervention detail the internal communication process of clients and can be used to teach clients about internal and relational processes. This intervention can be use with which type of clients?

A) Individuals
  B) Couples
  C) Families
  D) All of these are correct

tofugiraffe

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D