This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about the scheduled personal property endorsement to the ... (Read 18 times)

bb

Which of the following statements about the scheduled personal property endorsement to the homeowners policy is (are) true?

I. It provides named-perils coverage on scheduled items.
  II. It can be used to insure valuable items such as jewelry, silverware, and coin collections.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Factors that affect the cost of homeowners insurance include which of the following? I. Construction material II. Deductible amount

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Chelseyj.hasty

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

bb

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

kishoreddi

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library