Author Question: How to make my tutoring business popular? (Read 971 times)

Millan

I want to make my tutoring business popular because I want to make some money and I heard it looks good on college applications to have your own small business. How do I become popular? Thanks!

coco

Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2013
If you can get pole-position on each homework question, and then go on to predict the test the teacher supplies then you'll have your customers attention. Kids don't need a long tutorial paradigm. Start collecting info on every local teacher and predict which kids they will fail, and why. Beating the system (legally) makes you their champion.
The parents will respect your intrusion if you plan to undo the injustice created by failing their kids. Be analytical, strategical, and tactical!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

aero

Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2013
There are many ways to make your tutoring business popular. First of all you should have high profile tutors that can satisfied the students need. Also you can contact to some school, colleges or some other educational institutes for this purpose.

Did you know?

Chronic necrotizing aspergillosis has a slowly progressive process that, unlike invasive aspergillosis, does not spread to other organ systems or the blood vessels. It most often affects middle-aged and elderly individuals, spreading to surrounding tissue in the lungs. The disease often does not respond to conventionally successful treatments, and requires individualized therapies in order to keep it from becoming life-threatening.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library