Author Question: Should Government work for the interests of business or labor? What are the problems with this question? (Read 933 times)

ricki

Im doing US History homework. It's not my strongest subject, but I love world history. This question pops up. Im thinking no, but I dont have a really good reason why besides its wrong.

aero

there isn't a choice, you have to have both.  do away with rich people and you do away with jobs and visa versa

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The most common treatment options for addiction include psychotherapy, support groups, and individual counseling.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library