Author Question: Need a good website about concurrent and reserved rights? (Read 993 times)

Hawke

I have a homework assignment in my government class that requires online research. I have to find examples of inherent, implied, and express rights of exclusive, concurrent, and reserved powers. I can't find any good websites. Any help is appreciated.

Jesse_J

If Cornell University Ain't Good Enough, I don't know what to tell ya! http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/ucc.table.html

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library