Author Question: How can I apply sociology to my life? (Read 736 times)

federox

I am doing a homework assignment about applying sociology to my life and I don't even where to start with this assignment.  I need help.

Millan

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
when i wake up, my happy mood creates ambience for good family ties.  my relationship with family helps in my school / workplace.  i create harmony.  i believe in unity and peace. no backbiting.  i use the virtues guide [www.virtuesproject.com] to help me with my life. i try to follow the norms of community living without sacrificing my individuality. i see how unity and disunity, destruction and construction taking place at the same time and i play my small tiny part to humanity's well being and progress.  i avoid drugs,smoke, as i could see its ill effects on society and the person
or i can be just the opposite!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library