Author Question: The noise from the low altitude combat training the Air Force conducts over the Yippy I-O Ranch ... (Read 14 times)

lb_gilbert

The noise from the low altitude combat training the Air Force conducts over the Yippy I-O Ranch causes the ranch's cattle to lose weight. Which of the following actions is not consistent with recognition that the Yippy I-O has a property right to its skies?
 a. The Air Force equips its planes with mufflers.
 b. The Air Force compensates the Yippy I-O for the value of the lost weight.
 c. The ranch compensates the Air Force for the cost of moving the exercises to another location.
  d. The Air Force pays for cow earplugs for the ranch herd.

Question 2

The supply and demand mechanism will bring an international market into equilibrium
 a. at a price below the domestic price in an exporting country.
 b. where domestic supplies are less than domestic demand in an exporting country.
 c. with an exporting nation's price higher than the importing nation's price.
 d. when the quantity of exports supplied by the exporters beyond their domestic consumption is equal to the quantity of imports demanded by the importers.

ttt030911

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

The tallest man ever known was Robert Wadlow, an American, who reached the height of 8 feet 11 inches. He died at age 26 years from an infection caused by the immense weight of his body (491 pounds) and the stress on his leg bones and muscles.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library