Author Question: One of my team members constantly has his ideas minimized by other group members. He appears ... (Read 60 times)

audie

One of my team members constantly has his ideas minimized by other group members. He appears disheartened and has withdrawn from the team brainstorming processes. I should employ which internal relational leadership action with this team?

a. Goal focusing
  b. Satisfying individual member needs
  c. Modeling ethical practices
  d. Buffering team members from environmental distractions

Question 2

Negotiating upward to secure necessary resources, support, and recognition for the team is an example of

a. An external environmental leadership action
  b. A relational external leadership action
  c. A task internal leadership action
  d. A relational internal leadership action

kkenney

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library