This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: For each of the following sentences, underline the misplaced modifier or the dangling modifier. In ... (Read 292 times)

Kikoku

For each of the following sentences, underline the misplaced modifier or the dangling
  modifier. In the blank provided, write MM if you underlined a misplaced modifier and
  DM if you underlined a dangling modifier.
  ____ After being underwater for two hours, stripping off my dive suit was first on
  my mind.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

For each of the following sentences, underline the misplaced modifier or the dangling
  modifier. In the blank provided, write MM if you underlined a misplaced modifier and
  DM if you underlined a dangling modifier.
  ____ I nearly studied for ten hours last night.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

juiceman1987

Answer to Question 1

DM After hours

Answer to Question 2

MM nearly

Kikoku

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Wow, this really help

amandanbreshears

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library