This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Just walking into the room, I could tell that everyone was angry with my wife and myself. ... (Read 24 times)

piesebel

Just walking into the room, I could tell that everyone was angry with my wife
  and myself.

Correct any pronoun use errors in the following sentences by crossing out the in
  correct pronoun and writing in the correct one above it. In some cases you may have
  to rewrite part of the sentence. If the sentence is correct, do nothing to it.

Question 2

When Michelle passed her calculus class, no one was happier than her.

Correct any pronoun use errors in the following sentences by crossing out the in
  correct pronoun and writing in the correct one above it. In some cases you may have
  to rewrite part of the sentence. If the sentence is correct, do nothing to it.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

IRincones

Answer to Question 1

Just walking into the room, I could tell that everyone was angry with my wife and me.

Answer to Question 2

When Michelle passed her calculus class, no one was happier than she.

piesebel

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

6ana001

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library