Author Question: The teacher gave explicit instructions to the class, clearly stating that each person had three ... (Read 20 times)

Lisaclaire

The teacher gave explicit instructions to the class, clearly stating that each person had three minutes to speak. Which type of context clue is used here?

a. example

b. synonym

c. antonym

d. general sense of the passage

Question 2

Choose the sentence that uses quotations and punctuation correctly.

a. I just finished writing an essay on Shirley Jackson's short story The Lottery'; contrary to the title, it is actually very grim.

b. I just finished writing an essay on Shirley Jackson's short story The Lottery'; contrary to the title, it is actually very grim.

c. I just finished writing an essay on Shirley Jackson's short story The Lottery; contrary to the title, it is actually very grim.

d. I just finished writing an essay on Shirley Jackson's short story The Lottery; contrary to the title, it is actually very grim.

ryhom

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

c