This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A patient has just been told that she has the genetic markers for a severe type of breast cancer. ... (Read 61 times)

joblessjake

A patient has just been told that she has the genetic markers for a severe type of breast cancer.

After the patient meets with the physician, the patient's daughter asks the nurse, What did the doctor tell my mother? She seems upset. What is the nurse's best response?
  a. I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to discuss that.
  b. The physician will discuss this with you.
  c. It seems that your mother has the genetic markers for a type of breast cancer.
  d. This is information that your mother will need to discuss with you.

Question 2

The term percent is related to which number?

a. 5
  b. 10
  c. 50
  d. 100

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

amandanbreshears

Answer to Question 1

ANS: D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

joblessjake

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library