This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________. a) soprano, tenor, and bass ... (Read 803 times)

Sufayan.ah

In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________.

a) soprano, tenor, and bass
  b) alto, tenor I, tenor II, and bass
  c) soprano, alto, tenor, and bass
  d) soprano I, soprano II, alto, and bass

Question 2

The koto is a __________.

a) lute
  b) wind instrument
  c) bowed violin
  d) plucked zither

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

InfiniteSteez

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

Sufayan.ah

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
Gracias!

tuate

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library