This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: It is best to skip a _________________member when using a round. Fill in the blank(s) with ... (Read 19 times)

rayancarla1

It is best to skip a _________________me mber when using a round.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

All of the following are guidelines the author offers regarding evaluation of progress EXCEPT: ___________________ _______.

a. do not assess in the first session
  b. use instruments that take 5 minutes or less to complete
  c. assess at regular intervals and prior to the session
  d. convey the message that measurement is helpful to treatment

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sarah_brady415

Answer to Question 1

hesitant

Answer to Question 2

A

rayancarla1

Reply 2 on: Jul 30, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

carlsona147

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library