This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: You have received the results of an evaluation of your classroom. The children in your classroom ... (Read 73 times)

sdfghj

You have received the results of an evaluation of your classroom. The children in your classroom performed below expectations. Which of the following is the appropriate first next step?

a. Attempt to determine if might have influenced the results, factors such as unclear learning objectives or inattention due to insufficient outdoor play time on the day of the evaluation
  b. Completely redesign your classroom learning centers because the current design is clearly ineffective
  c. Engage the children in drill and practice until they have mastered the learning objective in question
  d. Redo all your lesson and activity plans for the next month in order to make them more effective

Question 2

When you receive the results of an evaluation of your classroom, which of the following should you ask yourself first?

a. What did the children do wrong?
  b. What did I do ineffectively?
  c. What does this data mean?
  d. What changes can I make right away?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

hramirez205

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER: a

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: c

sdfghj

Reply 2 on: Sep 14, 2018
Gracias!

parker125

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

Coca-Cola originally used coca leaves and caffeine from the African kola nut. It was advertised as a therapeutic agent and "pickerupper." Eventually, its formulation was changed, and the coca leaves were removed because of the effects of regulation on cocaine-related products.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library