This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Marnie is playing in the neighborhood when she feels pain in her leg and looks down to see a dog ... (Read 5 times)

fasfsadfdsfa

Marnie is playing in the neighborhood when she feels pain in her leg and looks down to see a dog clamped on her in a vicious bite. Marnie quite naturally felt fear in response to the pain of the bite, but now also finds that she is terrified of dogs, too. In this example, the dog is the

a. unconditioned response.
  b. conditioned response.
  c. unconditioned stimulus.
  d. conditioned stimulus.

Question 2

Which of the following cognitions is a risk factor for schizotypal personality disorder?

a. I can't trust others.
  b. Others are always trying to hide their real motives.
  c. Privacy is more important than closeness to me.
  d. All of these are cognitions that are risk factors for schizotypal personality disorder.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

isabelt_18

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

c

fasfsadfdsfa

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Excellent

debra928

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library