This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After teaching a woman who has had a vacuum evacuation for a hydatidiform mole (molar pregnancy) ... (Read 49 times)

a0266361136

After teaching a woman who has had a vacuum evacuation for a hydatidiform mole (molar pregnancy) about her condition, which of the following statements indicates that the nurse's teaching was successful?

A) I will be sure to avoid getting pregnant for at least 1 year.
  B) My intake of iron will have to be closely monitored for 6 months.
  C) My blood pressure will continue to be increased for about 6 more months.
  D) I won't use my birth control pills for at least a year or two.

Question 2

The nurse administers vitamin K intramuscularly to the newborn to:

A) stop Rh sensitization C) prevent bilirubin breakdown
  B) increase erythropoiesis D) promote blood clotting

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

C.mcnichol98

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

a0266361136

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

miss.ashley

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library