This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: DSM-I was published in the a. 1930s. b. 1940s. c. 1950s. d. ... (Read 96 times)

penguins

DSM-I was published in the

a. 1930s.
  b. 1940s.
  c. 1950s.
  d. 1960s.

Question 2

Portia is a 33-year-old married woman working as an accountant at a large firm. Eight months ago, her father, with whom she was close, died unexpectedly, and a month ago, her firm announced that they would be laying off 40 of its accountancy staff within the next three months. At present, Portia is experiencing moderate depressive and anxious symptoms, and these symptoms appear to be taking a toll on both the quality of her work and the quality of her relationship with her husband. In the present case, which factor would be considered an etiological factor for her depression and anxiety?

a. the downturn in the quality of her marital relationship.
  b. the downturn in her work quality.
  c. her father's death.
  d. more than one of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

blakeserpa

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

penguins

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Gracias!

kswal303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library