This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A new teacher is setting up her kindergarten classroom when another teacher stops by and tells her ... (Read 143 times)

darbym82

A new teacher is setting up her kindergarten classroom when another teacher stops by and tells her to get rid of the blocks and toys. The experienced teacher explains there is no time for playing during school hours. How should the new teacher respond?

A) Explain her ideas about how to use these materials to accomplish academic goals.
  B) Follow the advice and store the materials in a cabinet where the children cannot access them.
  C) Say that, if the materials are there, she is obligated to use them.
  D) Report what the experienced teacher said to the principal and ask what to do.

Question 2

Several first-grade students are playing a matching game of beginning sight words. One of the students becomes very frustrated and starts crying. He tells the teacher I'm stupid and this game is stupid How should the teacher respond?

A) If you can't play by the rules, then go to your seat. I cannot allow outbursts like that during class.
  B) Don't be so upset. It's only a game and doesn't matter that much whether you play or not.
  C) Please do not say that; it hurts my feelings because I spent a lot of time making that game.
  D) Come with me and let's talk about it. It can be hard to play a game the first time. Why don't we practice it together or choose a different game?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jazzlynnnnn

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 25% of students answer this correctly

darbym82

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

T4T

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library